Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (DSAIL)
Welcome to the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (DSAIL) at Sungkyunkwan University!
The main research topics of our group include, but not limited to:
- Data Science, Network Science, Data Mining,
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
- Human Behavior, Human (Social) Interaction, Human-AI Interaction,
- Computational Social Science, Data Journalism, Mental Health,
- X-Analytics or X-Computing (X = Business, Culture, Politics, Sports, Game, Medical, Social, etc.).
We are looking for highly-motivated graduate students, undergraduate interns, post-docs, and research professors. If you're interested in, please email us with your CV.
News! (Last Update: Jan. 2020)
- [Jan. 2020] Our paper on influencer marketing has been accepted to The WEB Conference (formerly WWW) 2020!
- [Jan. 2020] Rumor echo chamber paper has been accepted to Scientific Reports!
- [Sep. 2019] Our lab has moved to the Department of Applied Artificial Intelligence at Sungkyunkwan University.
- [Apr. 2019] Our paper on successful conversations on Reddit has been accepted to Kybernetes! Congrats Ye-eun (undergraduate intern) and Jiwon!
- [Apr. 2019] Two CHI EA papers have been accepted to ACM CHI 2019. Congrats Jiwon and Chris!
- [Apr. 2019] The Content Network paper has been accepted to JNCA!
- [Feb. 2019] We attended the HCI Korea conference 2019 for presenting 5 papers.
- [Jan. 2019] Our paper on hotel revisiting behavior has been accepted to Current Issues in Tourism! Congrats Jiwon!
- [Aug. 2018] Our extended abstract paper on conversation mining has been accepted to ACM CSCW 2018. Congrats Jiwon!
- [Jul. 2018] Our paper on sports analytics will be presented at icSPORTS! Congrats Yongwook!
- [Mar. 2018] Our paper on detecting patient ventilator asynchrony has been accepted to Methods of Information in Medicine.
- [Mar. 2018] The Bitly paper has been accepted to Telematics and Informatics.
- [Mar. 2018] Our paper on indoor localization has been accepted to ACM Ubicomp 2018!
- [Dec. 2017] Our paper on a socio-economic system in an MMORPG has been accepted to WWW 2018.
- [Dec. 2017] The IoT adoption paper has been published in IEEE IoT Journal!
- [Oct. 2017] Our paper on predicting content diffusion paths has been accepted to ACM WSDM 2018.
- [Sep. 2017] Our paper on paper on the privacy leakage problems in Meetup has been finally accepted to ACM CSCW 2018!
- [Sep. 2017] Our paper on social influencer marketing has been accepted to SOCINFO 2017!
- [Jun. 2017] The FLARE paper has been accepted to IEEE ICDCS 2017!
- [May 2017] Our paper on popular and viral image prediction has been accepted to ICWSM 2017!
- [Apr. 2017] Our paper on application adoption cascade process has been published in ACM TWEB!