Special Education Assistant
Customer Service Advocate
Certified Franklin Covey Facilitator
Dan's Favorite Phrases to live by
- Treat others as you would be treated. Seek for others the happiness you discover yourself.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
- Do not remain passive in the face of challenges. Evil Flourishes when good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke
- The only thing standing between you and your goals is you...and you goals." - Bob Patterson.
- Strive to "Get it Right" rather than simply to "Be Right"
- Be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi
- Separate the "stuff" from the "Stuff".
- Gratitude Reciprocates.
- Accept situations you cannot change; change those you can; know the difference. - The Serenity Prayer (Reinhold Niebuhr - 1934)
- From the Ashes of Disaster come the roses of success. Embrace, rather than fear, failure.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. - Newton's 3rd law
- An object at rest, stays at rest; An object in motion stays in motion. - Newton's 1st Law
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. - Dr. Seuss (To thine own self be true)
- 80 % of life is just showing up. Decisions are made by those that show up.
- Own it.
- Never demean your time spent in the trenches.
- As you travel through in life, whatever be your goal...Keep your eye upon the Doughnut and not upon the hole.
- Every now and then, somewhere, someplace, you are going to need to plant your feet, stand firm, and make a point about who you are and what you believe in.When that times comes, you simply have to do it. - Pat Riley
- "I am just the guy that does the thing" - Toby Zeigler
- "And I have promises to keep, and Miles to go before I Sleep" - Robert Frost
Thurs., Dec. 29th, 2016
Golden Crown Restaurant 10665 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy. - Noon
- "Thoughts on Autism"
Fri. Jan 13th, 2016
High Tech Networking Group:
PCC - Willow Creek - 9:30 AM
- Performace Based Interviewing
Contact and Social Media Information
Daniel Brewer - Bethany District - Beaverton, Oregon
- Phone: (503) 805-3197
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dsbrewer
- VisualCV: http://www.vicualcv.com/dsbrewer
- Yahoo! IM: 'dsbrewers'
- Twitter: @dsbrewer