120 Good Morning Quotes For Success, Beautiful, Inspirational 2021
There’s no better way to wake up in the morning than with a smile on your face. While a good night’s sleep and sweet dreams aren’t always the case, the one thing you can always count on is creating your own happiness. If you’re feeling down, need some motivation, or simply like to start your day on a high note,
here are the top 120 Good Morning quotes for that’ll put your mind at ease, provide words of encouragement and help you get started on a productive day.
58 Good Morning Quotes 2021
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
3. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
4. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
7. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
8. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
10. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
11. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
12. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
13. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
14. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
15. “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
16. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
17. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
18. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
19. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
20. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
21. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
22. “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
23. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
24. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
25. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau (101 Nature Quotes)
26. “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
27. “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
28. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
29. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
30. “I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
31. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
32. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
33. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
34. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
35. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
36. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
37. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
38. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
39. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
40. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
41. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
42. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
43. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
44. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
45. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
46. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
47. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
48. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
49. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
50. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
51. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
52. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Anonymous
54. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” — Steve Jobs
55. “The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
56. “In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.” — Anonymous
58. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
20 Success Good Morning Quotes 2021
1. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
2. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
3. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
4. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
5. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
7. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
9. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
10. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
11. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
12. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
13. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
14. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
15. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”- Steve Jobs
16. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
17. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
19. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
20. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
21 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes 2021
1. Blessings of grace and peace be with you today and every day. Good Morning!
2. Good Morning! May your cup filled up with blessings today.
3. If someone seriously wants to be part of you life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it. No reasons. No excuses. Good Morning.
4. Don't wake up with the regret of what you couldn't accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what will be able to achieve today. Good Morning!
5. Good morning, make positive thoughts and enjoy every moment of this day!
6. A beautiful life does not just happens. It is built daily by prayers, humility, sacrifice and love. Good Morning!
7. You are a rare gem, an exclusive, a limited edition. There is only one of you! Have an amazing day! Good Morning!
8. Difficult road often lead to beautiful destinations. Good Morning!
9. Everyday is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again. Good Morning!
10. I hope you wake up feeling exceptional. You are important, needed and unique. Good Morning!
11. Good Morning. Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
12. A little hello and lots of love to start your day off bright. Good Morning.
13. It cost $0.00 to be grateful for what you have. Good Morning!
14. It's only a good morning when I know I have you.
15. Listen to silence. It has so much to say. Good morning.
16. All the problems are stuck between Mind and Matter. If you don't Mind, it doesn't Matter. Good Morning! Have a wonderful day.
17. Everyday hold the possibility of a miracle. Good Morning! Have a nice day.
18. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and so are you. Good Morning!
19. Good Morning! Wishing you a day full of sunny smiles and happy thoughts!
20. Good morning! Have an awesome day!!
21. Good Morning! Another day, another blessing and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.
20 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes 2021
1. "The sun has not caught me in bed in 50 years."
2. "An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day."
—Henry David Thoreau
3. "The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn."
—William C. Hannan
4. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts."
5. "This day is all I have and these hours are now my eternity. I greet this sunrise with cries of joy as a prisoner who is reprieved from death."
6. "Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it."
7. "The difference between rising at five and seven o'clock in the morning, for 40 years, supposed a man to go to bed at the same hour at night, is nearly equivalent to the addition of ten years to a man's life."
8. "A year from now you may wish you had started today."
9. "The time just before dawn contains the most energy of all hours of the day. When I wake to see that it's light out already, I feel the world has started without me."
10. "There is something magical about the early morning. It's a time when the world belongs to only those few who are awake. And we walk around like kings while others remain unseen in their beds."
11. "Up at dawn, the dewy freshness of the hour, the morning rapture of the birds, the daily miracle of sunrise, set her heart in tune, and gave her nature's most healing balm."
—Louisa May Alcott
12. "What a benediction is this fragrance of the early morning! The vernal grass fills the whole atmosphere as with a shower of sweetness."
13. "The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there."
14. "Lose an hour in the morning and you will be all day hunting for it."
15. "Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself."
16. "You've got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you've got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them."
17. Seize the day, whatever's in it to seize, before something comes along and seizes you."
18. "How you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have."
19. "Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you've felt that way."
20. "Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like 'You have really pretty eyes.' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence."
—Jennifer Love Hewitt