1. What data do you collect for your Tribe/Community/Agency/Organization that are used by decision makers and/or reported to Tribal, State or Federal agencies?
2. What computer programs or platforms do you use to store your data?
3. What do you currently do to back up your data?
4. Do you hire consultants to take data, manage and analyze data, or store your data on their platform? If so, what agreements do you have to ensure that you maintain control of your database?
5. Who has access to your data?
6. If you were to change jobs, how would your data be transferred to your successor?
7. Can you use your data on different platforms of your choosing? For example, if your data are stored on a consultant's server, can you access it and use it for your own GIS analysis, or other use?