Calculus of Variations and applications in Trani
28-31 October 2019
Welcome to the webpage of the workshop Calculus of Variations and Applications in Trani. The workshop will be held from the 28th to the 31st of October 2019 at the hotel San Paolo al Convento, Trani (BT), Puglia, Italy. For more information on the venue, click here.
The aim of this event is to gather researchers with different expertise in a variety of emerging areas of Mathematical Analysis to share recent results and discuss future research directions. The focus will be new trends in the Calculus of Variations, Partial Differential Equations, and their applications to Materials Science and Engineering.
Registration to the workshop is free but mandatory. Participants have the possibility to apply to present a poster during a poster session. The deadline for the registration is the 10th of October.
- Adolfo Arroyo-Rabasa (University of Warwick)
- Jean-François Babadjian (Université Paris-Sud)
- Annika Bach (TU München)
- Marco Bonacini (Università di Trento)
- Giacomo Canevari (Università di Verona)
- Marco Cicalese (TU München)
- Franz Gmeineder (Universität Bonn)
- Michael Goldman (CNRS & LJLL, Université Paris 7)
- Giuliano Lazzaroni (Università di Firenze)
- Marco Morandotti (Politecnico di Torino)
- Mariapia Palombaro (Università dell'Aquila)
- Marcello Ponsiglione (Sapienza Università di Roma)
- Riccarda Rossi (Università di Brescia)
- Matthias Ruf (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
- Lucia Scardia (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh)
- Francesco Solombrino (Università di Napoli Federico II)
- Caterina Zeppieri (Universität Münster)
- Vito Crismale (CMAP, École Polytechnique)
- Flaviana Iurlano (CNRS & LJLL, Sorbonne Université)
- Gianluca Orlando (TU München)
The flyer of the event is available for download here.