Thank you Cumberland Friends and Family!
We reached our $7500 goal on October 17!
Donations still welcome!
Cumberland Parent Council
The Cumberland Parent Council is a nonprofit 501(c) parent/teacher organization whose membership includes all parents, legal guardians and staff at Cumberland Elementary School in West Lafayette, Indiana.
In other words... Parent Council is ALL of us!
Follow us on our NEW Facebook Page! Facebook is where we do our best to provide event reminders and helpful Cumberland related information: from the lunch menu to picture day, to last minute volunteer opportunities.
Cumberland Daily Schedule
- 8:30: Doors Open, Students Arrive, Teachers greet at door and monitor halls
- 8:40: Warning Bell for students
- 8:45: Classes Begin, Announcements over PA
Lunch and Recess Schedule
- 11 – 11:55: Kind. Recess- then Lunch
- 11:30: AM K. Dismissal- Front Lot
- 11:35-12:30: 1st Grade Recess- then Lunch
- 12:05-1:00: 2nd Grade Recess -then Lunch
- 12:35-1:30: 3rd Grade Recess- then Lunch
- 3:08: Walkers, Bike Riders Dismissed
- 3:10: “Drive-Thru” Students Dismissed
- 3:15: Bus riders dismissed – students go directly to buses or Wonderful Weekdays
- 3:20: All students should be out of the building, or in a privately scheduled after- school program
- 3:40: Office Closed
2018-19 Executive Board
Gretchen Budzynski , President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessie Nesbitt, Vice President - email@example.com
Zack Antalis, Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie Lucas, Secretary - email@example.com
Melissa Luebbe, Volunteer Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Question? Concern? Want to Volunteer for something? Contact us anytime!