Cumberland Spring Carnival
Saturday, April 13, from 1:00-4:00pm
Make a Donation
Cumberland Parent Council
The Cumberland Parent Council is a nonprofit 501(c) parent/teacher organization whose membership includes all parents, legal guardians and staff at Cumberland Elementary School in West Lafayette, Indiana.
In other words... Parent Council is ALL of us!
Follow us on our NEW Facebook Page! Facebook is where we do our best to provide event reminders and helpful Cumberland related information: from the lunch menu to picture day, to last minute volunteer opportunities.
Cumberland Daily Schedule
- 8:30: Doors Open, Students Arrive, Teachers greet at door and monitor halls
- 8:40: Warning Bell for students
- 8:45: Classes Begin, Announcements over PA
Lunch and Recess Schedule
- 11 – 11:55: Kind. Recess- then Lunch
- 11:30: AM K. Dismissal- Front Lot
- 11:35-12:30: 1st Grade Recess- then Lunch
- 12:05-1:00: 2nd Grade Recess -then Lunch
- 12:35-1:30: 3rd Grade Recess- then Lunch
- 3:08: Walkers, Bike Riders Dismissed
- 3:10: “Drive-Thru” Students Dismissed
- 3:15: Bus riders dismissed – students go directly to buses or Wonderful Weekdays
- 3:20: All students should be out of the building, or in a privately scheduled after- school program
- 3:40: Office Closed
2018-19 Executive Board
Gretchen Budzynski , President - email@example.com
Jessie Nesbitt, Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Zack Antalis, Treasurer - email@example.com
Natalie Lucas, Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Luebbe, Volunteer Coordinator - email@example.com
Question? Concern? Want to Volunteer for something? Contact us anytime!