Annual Dues Info:
New cub scout please pay $195.
Returning scouts please pay $155.
Please put your scout name and rank in the note section when you are ready to submit the payment on the Paypal website: Lion/Kinder * Tiger/1st grade * Wolf/2nd grade * Bear/3rd grade * W1/4th grade * W2/5th grade
Pack dues are per scout, per scouting year, when you join. Here's what you get:
• A rank appropriate neckerchief during May advancement
• All awards, badges, and pins earned.
• A model Pinewood Derby kit and patch
• Basic supplies to support den and pack meetings
• An annual subscription to Boy's Life magazine
• Insurance, background checks of Pack volunteers, rechartering, and membership fees thru the Boy Scouts of America ($122/new scout or $73/returning scout)
Additional costs may include special events, meal costs, day camps, campouts, and other events when you choose to participate. We ask everyone to participate in fundraising efforts to help keep dues low and defray upkeep expenses on Pack assets and for special events. Each den may also have minimal dues to help cover the cost of materials and supplies for working towards achievements.