Call For Presenters
The Computer Science for Connecticut (CS4CT) Summit brings together K-12 educators and administrators from across the state to promote and advance computer science for all.
The CS4CT Summit 2020 Program Committee seeks proposal submissions related to:
- Classroom strategies and techniques for teaching computer science within elementary, middle and secondary levels
- Effective administrative models of implementation for offering computer science within and across elementary, middle and secondary grade bands
- Effective strategies for recruiting, engaging, and increasing access and participation of female and underrepresented minority students into computing curriculum
- CS4CT Summit is specifically dedicated to promoting and advancing K-12 computer science education across CT.
- Come network with your peers and share best practices with fellow educators
- Contribute to the CSforAll movement in our state
Request for Proposals
The Summit Program Committee is seeking proposals for:
- 1 hour hands-on workshops
- 1 hour sessions
- 1 hour panels
The deadline for proposals is midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on December 20, 2019.
Click here to Submit a proposal (Google Form) (Google sign-in required)