Three types of water to meet YOUR specific needs!
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane removes salts and other impurities (sand, pipe residue, bacteria) from the water
- Ion exchange eliminates corrosive scale on the RO membrane
- Removes chemicals such as chlorine
- Improves the taste
- Detoxifies your blood
- Strengthens your immune system
- Promotes up to 50+ % faster recovery
- Heightens concentration and alertness
- Increases your oxygen uptake at the cellular level
- Reverses most latent or overt aging factors
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes unhealthy cells
- Reverses collagen cross linking and aging pigmentation
- Relieves allergies, asthma, emphysema and sinus problems
Acid wastes (from the lifestyles we lead – not only from food and drink, but also from stress and other pollutants) are dumped into the bloodstream and lymph system, and then are transported to the liver and kidneys for the detoxification processing and elimination. The pH level of our internal fluids affects every living cell in our bodies and the effect that over-acidification can have upon the health of our bodies is immense, with a chronically over acidic pH creating an extremely negative environment which affects all cellular functions from the beatings of the heart to the neural workings of the brain.
In order to hydrate your body optimally, you need to drink water that is alkaline and mineral rich. Alkaline water helps to neutralize acids and remove toxins from the body. Alkaline water also acts as a conductor of electrochemical activity from cell to cell. Ideally, water should have a pH between 8.5 and 9.5, and you should be drinking 3-4 liters of it daily. As you hydrate your body properly, you’ll develop more of a thirst for water.
Wanting to Lose Weight?
It is also true that food cravings are often the body’s cry for water. You might already have more of a thirst than you even realize – and if you are going to quench it, make sure your water is alkaline!
It is the cleanest, purest, and freshest water available because:
- It is always YOUR bottle.
- Your bottle gets rinsed with our Ozonated water to help kill bacteria naturally vs. fill stations where you fill and refill, but never rinse.
- Your bottle is filled in front of you so you don't have to wonder:
- Where your water came from.
- If it was filtered correctly.
- How long it sat in a warehouse.
- How long before it was shipped to your local store.
- How long it sat in the store before it was purchased.