Be a sponsor/supporter
Providing support to the Carnival increases self-worth and delivers the feel-good factor to family and customers. Being a supporter of this worthwhile community event shows that you recognise that our community is important to you, your business, your club, your family and your friends.
As a community event the Carnival relies on practical and financial support from organisations and individuals. It cost over £19,000 to put on the 2014 Carnival so there is plenty of opportunity. How much support you give will depend on many personal and business factors. Some ways you can support us are:
- Direct Financial Gifts: Have your company or organisation provide much needed financial support. The Carnival will issue you with a Certificate of Appreciation and will put your name on the front of the Carnival Programme, which is delivered to over 6000 local homes.
- Benefit in Kind: The free loan of equipment or provision of services is a simple low-cost way of supporting the community Carnival. All supporters will be listed in the Carnival Programme and most will be given a free ¼ page advert space.
- Raffle Prize: The Carnival raffle is an important fund raising activity for the Carnival. Donating something for the raffle is a great way to provide support and, if the prize is related to your business, getting an additional marketing benefit from having done so.
- Advertise: Advertising in the Carnival programme means that you will be delivered to over 6000 homes and to people who do read the adverts. Many people look first to the Programme to see who, locally, can deliver what they need. Your advert funds the printing and helps us to deliver the full programme to everyone for free. Click here to see the advertising rates.
- Lend a hand: The Carnival Committee are a dedicated group of people who recognise that a thriving community needs community events and are willing to dedicate some of their time to making it happen. You can join the team and take an active role, or you can provide some much-needed support at the more labour-intensive times. Whether it be as a marshal for the procession, as a marshal at the fete, or as a litter-picker to clear the Morgan Field at the end of the fete. However much or little you do will be appreciated by everyone.
If you would like to lend your support to the 2016 Carnival then please click here to send us an email