The Charles Ralph Holland Memorial Library offers a variety of services, including:
- Faxes – $1 per page or 10 – 15 pages for $5, with every additional page being $1
- Copies & Printing – Black & White copies are 20¢ per page, 30¢ for front & back copies (black and white only), & Color Copies are 50¢ per page
- Scanning – Free scanning to computers or flash drives
- Computer Access – The library has five desktop computers available for use, please see the Internet/Computer Accessible Use Policy for details
- Wifi – wireless internet is provided 24/7 (unless knocked out or updating), please see the WiFi Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy
- eBooks & Audiobooks – The Regional eBooks and Audiobook Database System offers any patron access to over 19,000 items, now including streaming video! R.E.A.D.S.
- Computer and Tablet Aid – The staff of the Charles Ralph Holland Memorial Library will gladly assist you (as best we can) in navigating your devices. For help installing Overdrive, the R.E.A.D.S. software, please click the link.
- Inter Library Loan – The ILL system connects all the libraries in Tennessee! If we don’t have the book or audiobook you are looking for you may request it from another library. Please see the Circulation Policy for rules and regulations.
- Summer Reading Program – Every Thursday in June @ 11:00 a.m. The library is closed to the general public till the program concludes.
- Lady’s Book Club – Dates and titles being read will be listed on the event calendar monthly. Please call for more information or to check in for copies of the book.