Chestnut Ridge Civic Association (CRCA)
- Do you live in the Glassboro area?
- Are you concerned about some of the changes that are happening?
- Do you want to help residents' voices to be heard?
The Chestnut Ridge Civic Association is a group dedicated to keeping Glassboro a great place for residents to live amid all of the changes taking place.
Monday Feb 24, 2020 7:00 pm
First United Methodist Church 61 Academy St N Glassboro
Anyone is welcome to attend to share concerns or ideas.
Upcoming Town Meetings
- Town Council Meetings -- Held 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 8-9 pm, Borough Hall, 1 South Main St
- Tues Jan 28 ,2020
- Tues Feb 11 & 25, 2020
Good Neighbor Meetings -- Rowan and Glassboro
- Held periodically at Borough Hall. Most recent meeting: Wed Jan 22, 2020
About the Chestnut Ridge Civic Association (CRCA):
Association of concerned residents in the Glassboro Area and Rowan community.
Find / share information and ideas
(photo can go at left)
This is the home page. What else should go on this page?