Teacher Information and Registration
The 11th Annual
Charter School Teacher Job Fair
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Peak to Peak Charter School
Located in the Northern Denver Metro Area
Registration available in January 2019
Interested in teaching career opportunities at some of the top schools in Colorado and surrounding states?
- Meet with representatives from leading charter schools in Colorado and neighboring states.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with multiple schools—all in one day, in a single setting.
- Ask questions and learn about the unique benefits of teaching in a charter school environment.
- Present your qualifications to hiring decision-makers in a casual setting, while comparing the unique aspects of several schools in the region.
Registration for Teaching Candidates is FREE.
Over 70 schools throughout Colorado and surrounding areas will attend!
8:30 to 9:30 Interview Sign-ups
9:30 to 1:00 Interviews
A list of participating schools and job offerings will be updated regularly.
Follow this link to see a
List of Schools (available in January)
registered to participate.
How to prepare for the Charter School Teacher Job Fair:
- Register to attend the Job Fair Workshop to give yourself a competitive advantage (see below).
- Visit this website to see regular job posting updates for participating schools.
- Research participating schools’ websites so that you are familiar with their programs.
- Bring copies of your resume and cover letter to share with schools (up to 20 copies).
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions and browse the Event Photos to get an idea of what to expect.
- Dress professionally.
How to register:
- Registration is FREE for all teacher candidates.
- Register early -- ideally by March 1st -- as spaces will fill quickly.
- Registration is available through the link below.
Job Fair Workshop:
Additional questions should be directed to Jen Dauzvardis and can be submitted through the Contact page.