School Information and Registration
The 11th Annual
Charter School Teacher Job Fair
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Peak to Peak Charter School
Located in the Northern Denver Metro Area
Registration will be available in January 2019
Take advantage of this unique event just for Charter Schools!
- Meet with top-quality teaching candidates from Colorado and neighboring states.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with dozens of teaching candidates—all in one day, in a single setting.
- Present the benefits of your charter school and career opportunities to experienced teachers and recent graduates, in an environment where you won’t be competing with large school districts.
Registration for Teacher Candidates is FREE.
The event is being advertised at universities in Colorado and surrounding states, in local newspapers, and many other locations.
7:30 to 8:30 Set-up and Breakfast
8:30 to 9:30 Interview Sign-ups
9:30 to 1:00 Interviews
How to Register Your School:
Registration fee includes:
- One 8-foot table with tablecloth
- Continental breakfast
- Information packet with helpful documents and blank interview schedules
- Table signage
- Name tags for school representatives
- $175: Registration fee and first table (Early registration pricing ends January 31, 2019.)
- $100: Each additional table
- We recommend a maximum of two interviewers at each table.
Job Fair Workshop:
A Job Fair Workshop for school hiring teams wanting to get the most out of the day will be offered in advance of the event. The cost is $35 per school, and schools may send as many representatives as they would like. Click here for more information.