International Ambassador Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Each year, The Institutes CPCU Society awards one member from outside the United States with a paid trip to our In2Risk Conference through the International Ambassador Program.
The winning applicant will receive:
- Complimentary registration to In2Risk 2020 in Washington D.C., October 8 – 10, 2020 .
- Reimbursement for up to USD 4,000 of travel expenses.
- Acknowledgement at the In2Risk 2020 conference and recognition through a press release.
To become eligible to enter, you must:
- Reside outside of the United States.
- Be a dues-paying member of the CPCU Society .
- Not be supported financially by your employer or chapter for the In2Risk Conference travel expenses .
HOW IT WORKS
Submit answers to the questions via the online application, due by June 1, 2020 at midnight GMT.
A panel of CPCU judges will evaluate the submission within a few weeks. It is possible that there will be a second round of questions to answer, if the scores of the top applicants are too close. The winner of the 2020 CPCU Society International Ambassador program will be announced on July 1, 2020.
- Attend the In2Risk Conference in Washington, DC, October 8 – 10, 2020.
- In the three months following the In2Risk Conference, write an article for the 3iG's quarterly journal, The Informant. Your article must also be submitted to the CPCU Society for inclusion in the News With Benefits monthly newsletter.
- In the six months following the In2Risk Conference, conduct two Connections Visits, as projected in the application, and submit a feedback form to the CPCU Society.
- Participate on a CSIA sub-committee(s) to implement one or more of the ideas suggested in your CSIA application that is chosen for implementation.