International Ambassador Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Each year, The Institutes CPCU Society awards one member from outside the United States with a paid trip to our Annual Meeting through the International Ambassador Program.
The winning applicant will receive:
- Complimentary registration to The Institutes CPCU Society 2019 Annual Meeting in New Orleans (Louisiana), from September 21 through 24.
- Reimbursement for up to USD 4,000 of travel expenses .
- Acknowledgement at the 2019 Annual Meeting and recognition through a press release.
To become eligible to enter, you must:
- Reside outside of the United States.
- Be a dues-paying member of the CPCU Society .
- Not be supported financially by your employer for Annual Meeting travel expenses .
- Not be a CPCU Society chapter officer.
HOW IT WORKS
Submit answers to the questions via the online application, due by June 1, 2019 at midnight GMT.
A panel of CPCU judges will evaluate the submission within a few weeks. It is possible that there will be a second round of questions to answer, if the scores of the top applicants are too close. The winner of the 2019 CPCU Society International Ambassador program will be announced on July 1, 2019.
- Attend the annual meeting.
- In the three months following the annual meeting, write an article about for 3iG's quarterly journal, The Informant.
- In the six months following the annual meeting, conduct the two Connections Visits as projected in the application.
- Participate on a CSIA sub-committee(s) to implement one or more of the ideas suggested in your CSIA application that is chosen for implementation.