Programming through Art
These are lessons that I have used for many years in all sorts of situations - from my early art class, digital design programs, professional development workshops, computer science classes and more.
The focus is to learn to use code as a creative medium while learning powerful concepts in programming through Scratch.
The 6 lessons include
● Design patterns using code (lesson 1)
● Create mathematical art (lessons 2, 3)
● Create abstract art (lesson 4)
● Create an animated card. (lesson 5)
● Create a simple game. (lesson 6)
These lessons can be done for any age level.
To give you access to all the details of this curriculum including slides etc,
please send me email using my Contact page above.