Install McAfee Security Online on your Mac Computer via www.mcafee.com/activate
McAfee Antivirus for Mac – mcafee.com/activate
McAfee Antivirus Tools are developed by Symantec Corporation, provides a complete Anti-Virus suite for PCs, Macs, IOS & Android devices also. McAfee Antivirus has a more extensive and vocational key for all. McAfee Products can protect from an online infection such as threats, malware, viruses, spyware and more. McAfee informs you about doubtful content and social media disorder.
As accepted by independent labs and my self-testing and assessment that the McAfee Suite is very good and simple to use. McAfee security tools are compatible with all versions of Mac OS also. McAfee informs you about dangerous applications & software before download by its unique technology. Now let us learn how to install McAfee antivirus for Mac and which www.mcafee.com/activate product is best for your Mac OS.
Types of McAfee Security Product –
- McAfee Antivirus: This is the primary protection package. It Mcafee antivirus protects from worm, virus, spyware, scams & phishing.
- McAfee internet Security: It protects from worm, virus, spyware, scams & phishing with further protection characteristics like protection from spam, software system firewall protection and makes safe internet surfing (safe internet, domestic controls, and unbroken identity).
- McAfee 360: It protects from worm, virus, spyware, scams & phishing with further protection characteristics like protection from spam, software system firewall protection and makes safe internet surfing (safe web, domestic controls, and unbroken identity) and attaches a gadget to back up your data.
Mcafee.com/activate will work on Mac OS as long as you have the latest version installed. You can install given an updated version of McAfee product, but first, upgrade your Mac OS to Mac OS Sierra.
Which versions of McAfee Antivirus for macOS are supported by version 4.7?
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
If you would like to upgrade with Mac OS Sierra, then follow this link “How to update Mac OS Sierra”.
McAfee internet security can be installed on all versions of Mac OS. To Install McAfee Antivirus follow these instructions.
- To download “McAfee Internet Security” click here.
- Click on “McAfee Internet Security setup” file,
- Follow given commands given on “Setup Wizard” to complete an installation.
- After completion of McAfee installing updates, click on “Continues”.
- You will get a message “Installation Successful”.
You have to “Restart” your machine to finish the Installation procedure.
After complete McAfee installation scans your machine and it'll be safe from all virus & spyware infections. www.mcafee.com/activate
When you are installing a McAfee Antivirus for Mac, but not getting success or you get information that “Incompatible Software: This McAfee Product version is not compatible with Mac OS”. Don’t be afraid, I have a solution for it. To solve this error you need to McAfee download “RemoveSymantecMacFiles” tool. Then you can install McAfee Product on Mac.
Follow these guiding principles to download and execute the RemoveSymantacMacFiles tool-
- To download/install RemoveSymantecMacFiles.zip click here.
- Click to complete a RemoveSymantecMacFiles.zip file which you have downloaded.
- Click to Open RemoveSymantecMacFiles folder.
- Double click to execute RemoveSymantecMacFiles.command file,
- Enter your Mac OS X Administrator key and click on ”Return”
(Type password, no character will appear)
- Select any one of given below –
- To remove all Symantec files and folders, enter 1
- To close RemoveSymantecMacFIles ( if you don’t want to remove any file), enter 2
- Click on return
RemoveSymantecMacFiles removes all of the Symantec files.
- Select quit terminal, On the terminal menu,
- Now your Mac OS is ready to install McAfee Antivirus on your Mac, so execute Installation Process once again.
Read Here Also…………………