After two meetings the following set of criteria is being discussed. Leagues would have to meet these standards in order to be in the Alliance. More details on the criteria will be available shortly.
This is not final, will be discussed and voted on at December meeting.
- USA Football Certification (Tackle and/or Flag)
- Background Checks
- Practice/Contact Guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- Offer a Modified Game within the league’s progression
Recommended (but asking for at least two)
- Athletic Trainer at Games
- Proper League Insurance
- Equipment Standards (both NOCSAE maintenance standards and properly fit)
- Officials Training/Certification
- Protecting Officials
Potential future criteria
- Participation at Alliance meetings