You can connect an external light sensor to the Ranger brain that can be programmed to use the amount of light at any one time as part of your code. Using this sensor the Ranger can actually respond to different levels of light.
- Use the construction diagram to connect the correct parts to the Auriga board.
- Try creating the sample code.
- Experiment by covering the light sensor and removing it while the programming is running.
- Try changing the variables.
- Discuss with your team what is happening when you change the variables.
- Improve the code, save it so that you can include it in your portfolio.