12th International Conference on Security and its Applications
May 25~26, 2019, Vancouver, Canada
12th International Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA 2019)
Network and Wireless Network Security, Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security,Peer-to-Peer Network Security.
Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference.
Welcome to CNSA 2019!
12th International Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA 2019) focuses on all technical and practical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless networks. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern security threats and counter measures and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Security & its applications.
Topics of Interest
- Network and Wireless Network Security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Network Security
- Database and System Security
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Internet Security & Applications Security & Network Management
- E-mail Security, Spam, Phishing, E-mail fraud
- Virus, Worms, Trojan Protection
- Security threats & Countermeasures (DDoS, MiM, Session Hijacking,Replay attack etc,)
- Ubiquitous Computing Security
- Web 2.0 security
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Performance Evaluations of Protocols & Security Application
Selected papers from CNSA 2019, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - Scopus Indexed, ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA Indexed, UGC listed
- International Journal on Cryptography and Information Security (IJCIS)- -ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management ( IJSPTM) - ERA Indexed
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII) New- ESCI (WOS) Indexed
Feng Chia University, Taiwan
Muhammed Jassem Al-Muhammed
American University of Madaba, Jordan
University of Vasa, Finland
Beijing Information Science and Technology University, China
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Nigeria
University of South Alabama, USA
Kansas State University, USA
JD.com Silicon Valley R&D Centre, USA