Become a support team member:
- Intensive Supervision Mentoring Services (Tracker)
a. Assisting the Case Manager with the coordination of needed community services such as therapy, educational/vocational programs, employment, and recreational services;
b. Monitoring the quality and need for continued service;
c. Monitoring of the Clients' behavior while in the community;
d. Teaching of basic living skills;
e. Academic tutoring;
g. Crisis intervention;
h. Behavioral guidance and intervention;
i. Coordination with the Client’s parents/guardians/foster/proctor parents;
j. Consultation between the Contractor and the Team members that may occur when the Client is present or not present;
k. Assisting the Case Manager in coordination of visitation; and
l. Other Intensive Supervision or Mentoring Client services that are approved by the Case Manager.
- Day group skills support staff
(1) Be 21 years of age or older.
(2) Have three positive written references from persons not related to the Have three positive written references from persons not related to the staff member applying to provide day group skills support services.
(3) Possess and maintain a valid driver license, verified annually by the agency
(4) Maintain automobile insurance