The job of a social entrepreneur is to recognize when a part of society is stuck and to provide new ways to get unstuck. The Social Entrepreneur finds what is not working and solves the problem by changing the system, spreading the solution and persuading entire societies to take new leaps.
1) What is a social entrepreneur?
2) How is a social entrepreneur different from a business entrepreneur?
3) What is the main aim of social entrepreneurship?
4) What is a social enterprise?
5) List and explain 5 special entrepreneurial characteristics that social entrepreneurs possess.