Unit 5 – Forms & Interview
Graduation Program Requirements
You need to download the following document…fill it in…get your counsellor to sign it and upload it back to me!
Daily Physical Activity Log
You are required to complete 130 hours of physical activity over your grade 11 and 12 years. If you are enrolled in PE, Sport Academy or Strength and Conditioning this counts for 120 hours of physical activity (if you attend EVERY class!), however, you are still required to show an additional 10+ hours of P.A. Sample Daily Physical Activity Log Activities. Physical activity should be moderate to vigorous!
• Walking to and from school, walking to and from work, walking (your dog or anywhere), hiking, cycling (any type), spin class
• Inline skating, skate boarding, skiing, snowboarding, wake boarding, water skiing, swimming, running
• Playing on a sports team or individual activity, weight lifting, yoga, Pilates, aerobics class, exercise video
• Drop in sport, martial arts, horse back riding, dance (any kind)
• Any thing else must be approved by a Grad Transition Advisor!
30 Hours Community/Work Experience
You are required to have 30 hours of work experience or community service in your Grade 11 & 12 years…