During the episode fill out what you can on your worksheet, when the episode is over you will have time to complete the rest. You will be expected to fill one worksheet out per episode. Make sure to watch for ethical/unethical situations and what the businesses does to be socially responsible.
1. What is the Business in this Episode?
2. Where is the Business located?
3. What products or services does this business provide?
4. Fill out the table to show who the main people involved in this episode is
Person’s Name Job Title/Position
5. During the episode, fill out this table when you find out a new issue.
Employee Issues/Concerns . What was the ethical dilemma? Who is or would be affected by this?
6. What did you think was the most unethical thing that occurred? Does the action violate company or professional standards?
7. Describe at least 2 scenario’s where you felt employees were being ethical.
8. During the Episode what did the business did to be socially responsible? Please be specific.
9. After watching the episode, why is it important for the Boss to gain an understanding of all aspects of the company’s operation?
10. What were the main changes that the Boss implemented in the company after going undercover in their business?
11. Write at least a paragraph to answer this question: “When it comes to Ethics and Social Responsibility, what did you learn from this episode?”
12. What recommendations/changes did the boss complete with each employee after working undercover? Would you make any additional recommendations?
Person’s Name Boss’s Recommendation/Changes
13. If you were the CEO/President what would have done differently? Why?
14. After watching this episode, did you feel it was a good idea for the Boss to go undercover? Why or why not?