Beach & Bonfire Rules
- Use the boardwalk to minimize erosion when accessing the beach at the Churchill Landing right-of-way.
- No camping, storing of personal items, or tents/cabanas allowed overnight on the beach.
- Take your trash, bottles, and cans with you including biodegradable items; used cigarettes, refuse from pets, lobster shells, paper, etc.
- For your safety no seawall or bluff climbing as natural shifts from tides and storms cause instability.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Do not hang or store items on, near, or behind the snow fence.
- Permits must be obtained by The Plymouth Fire Department for bonfires on the beach, including July 3rd.
- Contact CLA for approval and sedimentation fund requirements prior to any use of CLA property or the right of ways. This includes building and repair of stairs, seawalls, or bluff landscaping.
- Report excessive noise, unruly behavior, or suspicious activity to the Plymouth Police or Fire Departments. All other feedback should be emailed to CLA.
- No on street parking allowed on Manomet Avenue or Old Beach Road. Vehicles will be towed.
- Additional Beach Rules Are Posted At the Churchill Landing Right-Of-Way
The Town of Plymouth has published the following restrictions for the July 3rd bonfire:
- Only clean wood which has not been painted, impregnated, or otherwise treated with any foreign substance is allowed.
- No tires, fiberglass, tar paper, rubbish, etc.
- Size of fire not to exceed 8 feet in diameter, 10 feet in height.
- Material is restricted in size. No logs or poles or parts of beams in excess of 4 inches in diameter. No stumps.
- Fire Location is to be below the high water mark (as per direction of the Fire Department).
- No flammable liquids are to be used.
Churchill Landing Association Inc. / P.O. Box 1563 / Manomet, MA 02345