Connected Learning in Teacher Education
Connected Learning in Teacher Education (CLinTE) is a network of teacher educator-scholars that research and teach aspects of Connected Learning in teacher education programs, and seek to collaborate around our research, teaching and public engagement in this work.
Be sure to follow and use the #CLinTE hashtag on Twitter!
- CLinTE is at the Connected Learning Summit, Friday, August 8th, 2018 8:30AM EST - Sign up here to attend virtually or, if attending CLS, sign up here for the session.
- CITE Journal Special Issue on Connected Learning In English Teacher Education
- CLinTE at AERA - List of presentations
- Results from the January 2018 Virtual Writing Retreat 1-29-18 CLinTE Virtual Writing Retreat
- Read our latest CLinTE Newsletter
- CLinTE International Twitter Chat November 15th, 3:30 pm Central Time - Link to Storify
Pictures from CLinTE members at AERA 2018
Pictures from the 2017 CLinTE Summer Gathering