About CKSII HOA
The Columbine Knolls South II (CKSII) Homeowners' Association (HOA) is a nonprofit corporation consisting of CKSII homeowners. The Association was organized in 1984 to promote the welfare and interests of the community and to establish procedures for enforcement of our Protective Covenants. The Association Board consists of seven members that are elected at the annual meeting held in January of each year. All Board Member positions are unpaid, voluntary positions with a term of two years. Association meetings are normally held every other month and are open to all HOA members. Member attendance at these meetings is encouraged.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Protection of the largest investment that most people will make in their lifetime through covenant enforcement, utilizing both legal representation, as well as a property management company.
- Representation and communication both within and without the area whereby our viewpoint is presented as a unified voice to all individuals, organizations and government officials affecting our community.
- The Review, our monthly newsletter, which is delivered to your doorstep each month, to keep you informed as to what is going on in your community.
- Weekly trash pickup service, including a recycling program. Participation in this program is optional. The current trash contract includes an annual large item disposal.
- Sponsorship of our community membership in CO-HOPE.
- Sponsorship of the CKSII web site, www.cksii.org, which provides information to all community members and promotes our neighborhood to anyone interested in making Columbine Knolls South II their home.
HOW TO JOIN THE HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION
- Click here for the membership form. Complete and return with your payment as instructed on the form.
- Association Membership is mandatory for Section 1 owners, who close on their home after January 9, 2009 and for Section 2 and 3 owners, who close on their home after March 23, 2015. Click here to see a community map that shows all Sections.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Have questions or comments? Click here for to our Contacts page.
NEXT ASSOCIATION MEETING
Association meetings are normally held on the second Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September and November. Notice of meetings is posted on the home page of this web site, the front page of the monthly newsletter, The Review, which is delivered to all homes within the community and signage placed at CKSII entrances at Yukon/Chatfield, Carr/Nichols, Carr/Fairview and Carr/Morraine.
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
The Articles of Incorporation establish the Columbine Knolls South II Homeowners' Association as a not-for-profit corporation in the state of Colorado. The articles were filed with the Colorado Secretary of State on January 28, 1984.
The Bylaws are the governing document of the Columbine Knolls South II Homeowners' Association. This document defines the purpose of the Association, membership and procedure.
HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION GOVERNANCE POLICIES
The Governance Policies establish procedures for the Board of Directors in conducting the business of the Homeowners' Association.
P.O. Box 621625
Littleton, CO 80162
2019 Important Dates
- Tues 1/22 Annual Meeting
- Tues 3/12 HOA Meeting
- Tues 5/14 HOA Meeting
- Sun 6/9 Rolling Into Summer Event
- Fri-Sat 6/28-29 Community Garage Sale
- Tues 7/9 HOA Meeting
- Wed 7/10 Large Item Pickup
- Thurs 8/8 Movie & Music in the Park Event
- Tues 9/10 HOA Meeting
- Tues 11/12 HOA Meeting
- Sun 12/1 Holiday Hayride Event