We are holding a series of workshops focused on skill building and education useful to this Startup Weekend. Each workshop will be for about 1-2 hours at Austin's Central Public Library. It would contain a hands-on learning element.
The good reasons for attending such an event are:
- Helps introverts or anyone else who feels intimidated by the the large scale format of the Startup Weekend.
- Helps people meet each other before the event.
- Increases the quality of your experience by teaching some skills in advance that will help you succeed at the actual SW event.
At the Workshop, we would cover some of the following:
- What is the Circular Economy Sunday Jan 27th. Rm 605 2:30-4:30 Tickets
- Business Model Canvas. Tues Jan 22nd. Rm 522 7-9 PM Tickets
- Pitching Practice Tues, Jan 29th. Rm 621 7-9 PM Tickets
Note: We have limited seating so please reserve your seat. We will have Google Hangouts options for any over-flow. Please select the non-site ticket option.