Aromatouch Technique, a clinical application of essential oils
A clinical application of therapeutic grade essential oils along the energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet. Helps balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body.
What to expect:
- Relaxing atmosphere, calming music
- Client will lay face-down on massage table, lite touch application of essential oils to the back, neck, head and feet. It is suggested that client stay fully hydrated before and after session.
- Process takes approximately 40 minutes
- Stress management, relaxation
- Improved immune response
- Improved inflammatory response
45 minutes $60
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”