Academic Works in Economics
Corporate Finance, Monetary Economics, and Computational Economics
Current Position: Deputy Head, Observatoire des entreprises, Banque de France
Business Address: 31 rue croix des petits champs, 75049 Paris Cedex 01, France
Phone: +33 1 42 92 26 19
Previous Business Experience: Financial Analyst: EY, Engie
Education: PhD in Economics, Paris School of Economics 2011; École Centrale Paris, 1998-2001
[New]Coarse Credit Ratings, Corporate Financing, and Real Outcomes with M. Girotti and F. Salvadè, 2017.
- Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships, with A. Duquerroy and W. Mullins, 2017.
- Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment with M. Girotti and A. Landier, 2017.
- Competition, Innovation, and the Business Cycle, 2012.
Published Research Papers
- Can the Provision of Long-Term Liquidity Help to Avoid a Credit Crunch? Evidence from the Eurosystem’s LTROs, with P. Andrade, H. Fraisse, and J.-S. Mésonnier, Journal of the European Economic Association, forthcoming.
- Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of LTROs During the Great Recession, with J. Matheron and J.-G. Sahuc, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, 2017.
- Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy, with D. Beau, L. Clerc, and B. Mojon, Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, 2014.
- Competition, R&D, and the Cost of Innovation, with P. Askenazy and D. Irac, Oxford Economic Papers, 2013.
- Potential Growth in Several Industrial Economies: a Comparison with A. Saint-Guilhem, Empirical Economics, 2010.
- Issues on Potential Growth Measurement and Comparison: How Structural Is the Production Function Approach? with A. Saint-Guilhem, St. Louis FED Review, 2009.
- Variantes en Univers Incertain with S. Adjemian, A. Devulder, and N. Maggiar, Économie et Prévision, 2008.
- Is the Inflation-Output Nexus Asymmetric in the Euro Area? Some evidence for France, Germany and Italy with M. Baghli and H. Fraisse, Economics Letters, 2007.
© 2017 by Christophe Cahn