Cholsey Grange CL
- Stunning 180 views
- Abundant wildlife
- Fabulous walking
- Well mown grass pitches
- Beautiful area (AONB)
- Red Kite guarantee
Red Kites Guaranteed
Comments from our visitors
What a find. The views from the site are stunning and there are an abundance of walks and bridleways in the area so if walking and/or cycling are on your agenda there is enough to satisfy, with many starting from the site.
As other reviewers have commented Ted and Jackie have created a great site, there is loads of information about the locality and the facilities are very good. Communications from the owners, before and after your visit are excellent. August 2016
Great walking for you & your dogs
Free & Fast WiFi on all pitches
We strongly advise approach from M40 J5 (Stokenchurch). Alternative routes are both very narrow and very steep.
- Take road to IBSTONE. Once in village
- Pass PH 'The Fox Country Inn' on left. 200 yds slow down.
- Turn LEFT @ Red Phone Box into 'Cholsey Grange'
- Green Security Gate (closed weekends & evenings)
- Follow concrete farm drive to end & bear right on approaching courtyard.
- Your Welcome Leaflet & Pitch number will be displayed on the white board.
- Proceed through gate & straight ahead to CL.
Note: We will email you the entry code 3 days prior to arrival.