Cholsey Grange CL
- Stunning 180 views
- Abundant wildlife
- Fabulous walking
- Beautiful area (AONB)
- Red Kite guarantee
- Secure site
- In January 2019 we have installed 5 Hardstanding pitches
- Each pitch is a generous 9m wide and 9m deep
- Each pitch will have its own Service Point with 16Amp EHU, Water and Grey waste
- All pitches also have good fast WiFi which is free
- 'Follow Us' on Facebook to see the latest updates
Comments from our visitors
What a find. The views from the site are stunning and there are an abundance of walks and bridleways in the area so if walking and/or cycling are on your agenda there is enough to satisfy, with many starting from the site.
As other reviewers have commented Ted and Jackie have created a great site, there is loads of information about the locality and the facilities are very good. Communications from the owners, before and after your visit are excellent. August 2016
We strongly advise approach from M40 J5 (Stokenchurch). Alternative routes are both very narrow and very steep.
- Take road to IBSTONE. Once in village
- Pass PH 'The Fox Country Inn' on left. 200 yds slow down.
- Turn LEFT @ Red Phone Box into 'Cholsey Grange'
- Green Security Gate (closed weekends & evenings)
- Follow concrete farm drive to end & bear right on approaching courtyard.
- Your Welcome Leaflet & Pitch number will be displayed on the white board.
- Proceed through gate & straight ahead to CL.
Note: We will email you the entry code 2 days prior to arrival.