Department of Business Administration, National Taiwan University
- August 2015 – present: Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- B.S., Physics, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chen-Nan Liao, Ying-Ju Chen, and Christopher S. Tang (2019). Information Provision Policies for Improving Farmer Welfare in Developing Countries: Heterogeneous Farmers and Market Selection. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 21(2), 254-270.
- Selected for INFORMS Editor's Cut on Feeding the World with Analytics.
- Chen-Nan Liao and Ying-Ju Chen (2019). Role of Exchangeable Tickets in the Optimal Menu Design for Airline Tickets. OMEGA, 89, 151-163.
- Chen-Nan Liao and Ying-Ju Chen (2017). Farmers' Information Management in Developing Countries - A Highly Asymmetric Information Structure. Production and Operations Management, 26(6), 1207-1220.
- Cheng-Ju Lin, Chen-Nan Liao, and Chyh-Hong Chern (2012). Spin structure factor and thermodynamics in the antiferromagnetic transverse-field Ising model on the pyrochlore lattice, Phys. Rev. B 85, 134434.
- Chen-Nan Liao and Chyh-Hong Chern (2011). On the valence bond solid in the presence of Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 323(2), 232-236.
SELECTED WORKING PAPERS
- Chen-Nan Liao and Ying-Ju Chen. Design of long-term conditional cash transfer program to encourage healthy habits.
- Chen-Nan Liao and Ying-Ju Chen. Spread and control of medical rumors in a social network - A generalized diffusion model with a highly asymmetric network structure.