Dear Band Students and Parents,
Communication is key to the success of all parties involved in the band program. To better facilitate this communication, this year the band program will be utilizing an application called Remind to help keep students and parents notified on essential information from the band program. These notifications may include:
- Performance details and reminders.
- Reminders on what days students have band each week.
- Pick-up/drop off/travel updates and information for trips off campus.
- Other essential information.
In order to receive these notifications it is extremely important that you sign-up for the service using the information on links below or the invitation sheets sent home. Personal information from this application will not be shared or used for any other purposes other than improving the communication between myself, students, and parents. Remind requires no downloads and there are three potential methods to sign-up.
- If you have a phone with internet access: go to the address listed on the attached sheet and complete the sign-up form.
- If your phone does not have internet access: using the code listed on the attached sheet, text the phone number 81010 with the code listed.
- If you don’t have a mobile phone: go to the URL (website address) listed at the bottom of the attached sheet and complete the signup form.
This information is also listed on the invitation sheets on the links below.
Casa Grande Middle School Band Director
Sign-up Information (Specific Classes)
Select the class for specific information on how to sign-up.