CALL FOR RESEARCH AWARDS
YOUNG INVESTIGATOR TRAINING PROGRAM 2018
POLICY EVALUATION AND YOUNG INVESTIGATORS:
BUILDING A NETWORK OF EXCELLENCE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
The Department of Social Sciences and Economics of Sapienza University of Rome
and the Department of Political Science, University Roma Tre
with the contribution of
ASSOCIAZIONE DI FONDAZIONI E CASSE DI RISPARMIO ITALIANE SpA (ACRI)
(Deadline for application: 22 JANUARY 2018)
Thanks to a financial contribution received from Associazione di Fondazioni e Casse di Risparmio Spa (ACRI), funding is available for 9 researcher positions, for:
• participating to the international conference CERUP 2018 “Challenges in Evaluating Regional and Urban Policy”, that will take place in Rome from 8 to 9 March 2018 (mandatory).
• spending a one-month period as visiting scientist in one of the leading Italian departments that agreed to participate to network.
The objective of these programs is to promote scientific research and collaboration among internationally-recognized research institutions and to encourage the mobility of young scientists. In particular, scholarships are designed to support the participation of young researchers, working in research centre abroad, to internationally-recognized research seminars and conferences organized by Italian research institutions. The ultimate purpose is to enable young researchers to establish and consolidate relationships with Italian research centres, with the aim of developing common research projects.
Who can apply?
Young researchers whose study focus on regional and urban sciences and methodologies applied to the impact evaluation of public policies, aged up to 40 years (born from 1 January 1978) and affiliated to foreign institutions are invited to submit an application for research projects to be carried out in Italian research centres. The successful candidates will be hosted for a period of at least one month by one of the Italian Institutions in CERUP network list.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates are required to apply by submitting the following documents:
1. Application Form; (click to download)
2. Curriculum vitae et studiorum;
3. Indication of two research centre from CERUP hosting institutions (annex 1);
4. The research proposal for the intended period as a Visiting Scholar;
5. List of publications;
6. A scanned copy of the passport, reporting personal details, i.e. photo and date of birth;
7. A reference letter (not mandatory);
8. A full paper or an abstract of poster presentation to be presented at CERUP 2018 conference (not mandatory).
Submission has to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with deadline at 10:00 pm GMT, January 22nd 2018.
CERUP 2018 network
Hosting institution and reference person
Sapienza, Università di Roma : Guido Pellegrini (email@example.com)
Università Roma Tre: Marusca De Castris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Politecnico di Milano: Roberta Capello (email@example.com)
Gran Sasso Science Institute: Alessandra Faggian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Università di Palermo: Maria Francesca Cracolici (email@example.com)
Università di Bologna: Cristina Bernini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Università di Firenze: Marco Bellandi (email@example.com)
Università di Pisa: Davide Fiaschi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IRPET : Patrizia Lattarulo (email@example.com)
CRENoS e Università di Cagliari: Emanuela Marrocu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Università degli Studi di Milano, Bicocca: Laura Resmini (email@example.com)
Università Politecnica delle Marche: Donato Iacobucci (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Università della Calabria: Rosanna Nisticò (email@example.com)