Supporting 800 missionaries in 159 world areas through
Cancer Care Ministry
"Never Fight Cancer Alone"
A group of caring individuals who will stand with cancer patience and the families. They offer assistance such as errand running, visiting, light housework, and other type helps. Call the church office if services are needed, or if you would like to volunteer.
- Prayer for inmates.
- Quarterly "Agape" bags for each inmate.
- Letter writing to inmates who desire.
- Personal visits by trained individuals to any inmate who asks.
- Follow-up assistance for recently released inmates we have been helping in other ways.
- Call church office at 419-586-4212 for more information or to get involved.
JOY BELLS MINISTRY
A group of people who go to nursing homes, etc. to share God's love through choir bells. They practice every Thursday in the afternoon. Call church office at 419-586-4212 for more information
Since we have city soccer fields right in our backyard, we hand out water and offer prayer to those attending during the soccer season. We also hand out hot drinks and cookies during the big soccer tournament held in October.
Do you need some assistance in light house or yard work? Something picked up? Driven somewhere? Any other help? Call the church office at 419-586-4212.
Click here for details on these events
Weekly Prayer Times
Every Thursday, 9-10 am, at Abounding Grace Ministries (7495 St Rt 127, Celina OH 45822)