PRESIDENT'S INVITATION TO ANNUAL MEETING
Please join us for the CCCA Annual Meeting on Sunday January 26, 2020 at 5:00pm (see details below). This is the highlight of the year for CCCA and we would like to welcome ALL Cedar Creek residents including CCCA members, prospective members, and new residents. This year, we are pleased to host the event at a fresh and shiny new venue, the Events Room in the terminal building at Ben Epps Airport. We all helped pay for this facility with our SPLOST 2011 moneys--come and enjoy! It is not far and it is easy to get to--see directions and map on p. 2--and there is plenty of parking in front of the building. We'll post directional signs. Come, meet Honored Guests, see neighbors, enjoy dinner and a good presentation. A short business meeting and the election will be held.
Please RSVP to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 706-202-8509 by January 25th.
*CCCA ANNUAL MEETING*
Sunday, January 26, 2020, 5:00 pm., Events Room,
Ben Epps Airport Terminal Building.
Diane Napier email@example.com or 706-202-8509
- Join CCCA for 2020
- Complimentary Buffet Dinner
- Business Meeting
- Election of 2020 Board of Directors
- Guest Speaker District 8 Commissioner Andy Herod
- Other Honored Guests
**Children are welcome (with parental supervision). However, be advised that we are unable to provide formal childcare
**For rides to/from the event, we will attempt to assist with carpooling arrangements, please contact Diane Napier.
Directions to Ben Epps Airport Terminal Events Room
Ben Epps Airport Terminal Building
Map to Ben Epps Airport from Cedar Creek Drive Entrance
- Starting from the Cedar Creek Drive entrance on Gaines School Road, turn RIGHT onto Gaines School Road.
- Cross Lexington Road (Hwy 78) at the main intersection stoplight (Walgreens & Lowes on left).
- Continue straight (Gaines School Road has become Cherokee Road) to the first stoplight. You will see the green sign to the Airport.
- Turn LEFT on Buddy Christian Way; travel along past the ACC Animal Services shelter (on right), a church (on left) to the T-junction (Old Winterville Road).
- Turn LEFT on Old Winterville Road; follow a short distance around the curve (Shady Grove trailer park on right), to the Airport entrance on left.
- Turn LEFT into the Airport, follow the road which curves to the right, ending at the parking lots.
- You will be facing the runway, the Flight Center (two story brown brick building at 1 o'clock); and the Control Tower, Fire Station and Terminal Building are to the left (at approximately 10-11 o'clock).
- Turn into the parking lots on your left and park anywhere. There is additional parking around the far side of the Terminal Building. See picture of the Terminal Building.
- Enter the Terminal Building through the front doors--see our CCCA signs. Go across the lobby, past the Hertz Rent-A-Car desk and proceed to the Events Room off the lobby--see our CCCA signs.
Invitation to the annual meeting