AMAZON PLACEMENT DRIVE
Amazon would like to conduct a Pooled Campus Placement drive in Rajagiri on 4th and 5th April 2017 to hire for the following positions.
Profile 1: Seller Support – Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
Compensation Details: INR 2,74,000 per annum
- Free Transport Facility
- Night Shift Allowance
- Sodexo Meal Coupons
- Over Time benefits
- Health Insurance benefits for Self and Dependents
Profile 2: Alexa Data Services (ADS): Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary reading device, the #1 best-selling product on all of Amazon, and one of the most innovative and fast growing businesses at Amazon. Amazon has also developed significant digital and mobile businesses including Amazon MP3, Amazon Video on Demand, IMDB, Amazon Mobile store, and Audible. In support of our commitment to enabling, expanding and enhancing interactions with our customers, Amazon is now developing speech and language technology. We are seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech.
• The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high quality output under aggressive deadlines. Specifically, the Transcriber will:
• Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
• Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
• Work autonomously with minimum direction.
• The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.
Compensation Details: INR 2,24,300 per annum
• Free Transport Facility
• Night Shift Allowance
• Sodexo Meal Coupons
• Over Time benefits
• Health Insurance benefits for Self and Dependents
Candidates Eligible: Final Year Students.
Last date for registration 29.03.2017 before 06.00 PM. Click Register link to register