the PRESENT: Buildings and Land
- The current Snow School building sits at the corner of Portland and Pine Streets at the east end of downtown Fryeburg.
- Adjacent to the school is the historic elementary school and former district office building.
- The property has ample parking and is walkable from many places in town.
- According to studies by the town of Fryeburg, the building is structurally sound and safe for immediate use.
- Both buildings are ADA compliant making ideal spaces for all ages.