The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 7/8/2018)
- Cedar Point trip! August 10. Marching band students only. Sign up before July 27 HERE. Payment is due by August 3.
- Marching Band fees will not show up in Charms until the End of the Fiscal Year transition is completed (FY ends June 30, so around the July 9-15 time frame). First Payment is now due.
- Mail Payments to: Carroll Band Boosters, 429 E. Dupont Road #75, FTW 46825
- Or use Pay Pal (by way of Charms). HERE's how to do that!
- The financial statements that you will receive from the booster treasurer can be confusing at first. HERE is a guide on how to read and understand them.
- The Elizabeth Mundroff Memorial Scholarship application period is now open. One student in each grade will be selected to receive $100 off of their band fees. All forms are due by Aug. 1. Download the form HERE.
- Dine to Donate at Moe's. Show THIS flyer when ordering at Moe's on Dupont Rd on July 24, and 50% of your purchase is donated back to the band!
- SIGN UP TO HELP! Allen County 4H Fair parking fundraiser. July 24-29. This is an "All Hands on Deck" event. Everyone is expected to participate. Sign up HERE -- make sure to read all the good info!
- Mad Anthony Laundry Detergent fundraiser is back! Download the order form HERE. Deadline for ordering is July 30, 2018. All checks payable to "Carroll Band Boosters". Drop off checks to band booster box in the band room or to Michelle Quinn. Profits will be split 50-50 between your student's SIA and the band general fund. Product will be available for pick up around August 10th. More info HERE.
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.