Swimming: The Panthers will swim everyday, and the Dragons will swim every day except Wednesday due to a scheduled field trip. Please send your child to camp wearing a swimsuit under his/her clothes.
Field Trip (Dragons):
If your child is a Dragon, please pack a disposable lunch on Wednesday. Also, please send at least 1,000 yen for the children to replenish their water bottles. Make sure your child wears the EWA camp T-shirt on Wednesday! The bus will leave at 9:15 and will return at 15:30. Please be on time. We can not accommodate late drop-offs/early pick-ups for Dragons on Field Trip days.
On Friday, the campers will be provided a barbecue lunch. Each child can enjoy a hamburger, hotdog, potato chips, and lemonade. If your child does not like the planned Friday lunch menu (or you feel he/she may not eat the food), please bring a lunch.
· Please pack a lunch, snack, water bottle, bug spray, and sunscreen.
· Please label your child’s belongings.
· The lost and found bucket is located in the classrooms.
· Please send goggles for pool time.
· Drop-off is from 8:45-9:00 AM. If your child will not be present for camp, or if you're going to arrive late, please notify a counselor or send me an e-mail.
· If you are picking up your child before 4:00PM, we need notification in writing or email.
· Please send your child in closed-toed shoes.
· Please send an empty toilet paper roll.
· Fridays: Parent Hour from 15:00—15:40. Panthers will start at 15:10, Dragons will follow at 15:20, and Camp Academy at 15:30. Please wait in the gym, not in the classroom. Please wait for the Dragons to finish before taking your child.
· Drop-off and Pick-up: Please approach Perry Gate with your hazard lights on. It will help us to identify a "camper car". Please remain in your vehicle. Counselors will take your children and bring them to your car at pick-up.
· Rainy Days: For children that live on the compound, please drop-off and pick-up in Perry Tower Garage area. For Panther children living on the compound, please drop off in the Rose Room.