The 1st International Workshop on
Connected and Advanced Mobility and IoT
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the inter-networking of various physical devices, objects, and people. It progressively advances and covers a variety of wired and wireless technologies through embedded devices, smart objects, and smart users. Acknowledging the speed of these developments over the last two decades, it’s hard to deny the fact that we’re moving closer to a fully-connected future every single day. Moreover, the massive amounts of data generated through these devices is creating the potential for an entirely new level of integration and usage of data.
The purpose of the 1st International Workshop on Connected and Advanced Mobility and IoT is to answer fundamental questions about the Internet of Things, connected cars, mobility, security and privacy, data processing, sustainability and what we can expect from the future of mobility and how we’re going to get there.
CAMIoT 2019 will be held in conjunction with the 16th International Conference on Mobile Systems and Pervasive Computing (MobiSPC 2019) which is co-organized in Halifax, Canada (19-21 Aug 2019).
- Industrial edge computing methods for IoT
- Big data processing in edge computing for IoT
- Emerging IoT applications with ITS.
- MANETs/ VANETs.
- Road Safety
- Driver behavior and Road Safety
- V2V, V2I, V2X, Connected Vehicles
- Smart Security for smart cars
- Routing protocols in vehicular networks.
- MAC layer in VANETs
- Wireless Network.
- Network Security
- Smart and creative cities
- Sustainability of manufacturing within IoT
- Smart mobility
- IoT impact on infrastructures
- Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- Automotive Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity for connected and autonomous vehicles
- Crowdsourcing in connected mobility
- Security & Privacy Issues in Vehicle Communication Environment
- Safety & non-safety applications of Connected Vehicles
- Automotive Electronics and Automatic Control in Vehicular Networks
- Traffic & Transportation Systems in Vehicular Networks
- Telematics and Mobile Internet
- Vehicular Cloud Computing
- Mobility and the Internet of Vehicles
- Big Data and Vehicle Analytics
- Data mining and Data analytic in next Generation of Vehicle Telematics Products
- Data worthiness in connected vehicles
- Sustainable transport
- Driver Behavior Analysis
- Visibility and Image Processing
- Vehicle Environment Perception
- Cognitive and Context-aware Intelligence
Technical Program Committee (TPC) members: (Tentative)
- Faouzi Kamoun, ESPRIT Engineering School, Tunisia
- Zouheir Trabelsi, UAE University, UAE
- Fatma Outay, Zayed University, UAE
- Samia bouchafa, University d’Evry-Val-d’Essone, France
- Véronique Vèque, Université Paris Sud 11, France
- Ansar Yasar, Hasselt University, Belgium
- Nafaa Jabeur, German University of Technology, Oman
- Haroon Malik, Marshall University, USA
- Atta Baddi, University of Reading, UK
- Davy Preuveneers, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Stephane Galland, UTBM, France
- Andrew Leonce, Zayed University, UAE
- Ines Thabet, ESEN, Tunisia.
- Nadia Yaacoubi, ISG, Tunisia
- Mohamed Badra, Zayed University, UAE
- Rafik Zayani, SupCom , Tunisia