Track It Hub
Calgary Pickleball Club has selected TrackItHub for its pickleball scheduling and registration.
Please click here for the CPC TrackItHub User Guide to see all you need to know to update your account and register to play.
Details on signing in for the first time and use of TrackItHub are provided in the online CPC TrackItHub User Guide. Do not create a free player account. Simply go to trackithub.com and use your CPC registration email address for Email: and CPCMember1 for your initial Password. Remember to change your password once you sign in, enter your estimated skill level and “Join” (or “Ask to Join” – Skill level pre-requisites exist for these Groups) the Groups for locations where you would be interested in playing.
change is not easy
Please click here for CPC's implementation plans for TrackItHub, as well as video demonstrations and a sample TIH calendar schedule of play.
Why Track It Hub?
- Total Pickleball Management Software Suite.
- Proven Play Registration System.
- over 25,000 members in North America
- tested by CPC at Thorncliffe Greenview CA since September
- Free – potential to replace SignUpGenius (play registration), Host Papa (communications) and Wild Apricot (membership database) and eliminate all associated annual membership costs.
- Anticipated reduction of $5 / year in CPC membership dues if fully integrated (one year out).
- Visibility of all supported play locations around Calgary / times / levels by location (Groups) that you select on a single calendar.
- Visibility of planned attendance / attendees for a given play session.
- Permits Open (to anyone) and Special (CPC member only) registration sessions. All prior SUG signup sessions will remain Special (pre-registration required) sessions open only to CPC members.
- Reserves your spot for player limited sessions, generates wait lists and notifies the next ‘wait listed’ player immediately upon cancellation by a scheduled player.
- Sends out special notifications / emails by specific “groups” (e.g. West Hillhurst players only) to reduce unwanted emails.
- Auto-generates Ladders / Round Robins and court assignments on site (with internet connected device) with real time data entry of results.
- Allows pre-payment for venues / sessions that cannot support cash collection.
- Possibility to track and sell annual / monthly play passes and provide prior notification of expiry date (yet to be tested).