Quarterly Texts English 10
- The House on Mango Street, Chapter 1: This coming-of-age novel is about the Mexican-American narrator growing up in (and being determined to leave) an impoverished Latino neighborhood.
- "The Masque of the Red Death" text
- "Those Winter Sundays"
- "And of Clay We Are Created"
- "Catch the Moon"
- Hiroshima by John Hersey
- "Tonight I Write the Saddest Lines"
- "Contents of a Dead Man's Pockets"
- My Papa's Waltz
- Hope, Despair, and Memory
- "Writing as an Act of Hope"