Residential & Commercial Building Analysis & Design using STAAD.Pro V8i
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Be Confident to Work with Structural Analysis using STAAD.Pro
- Will be Confident to Create Analyses & Design of RCC & STEEL Building using STAAD.Pro
- Use basic as well as advance tools of STAAD.Pro comfortably
- Able to take entry level job roles as an Structural Designer & Lots more!
STAAD.Pro® is one of the most widely-used software for developing and analyzing the designs of various structures, such as bridges, towers, buildings, transportation, industrial and utility etc. The latest version of STAAD.Pro (V8i) allows civil engineering individuals to analyze structural design in terms of factors like force, load, displacements etc.
CADD CORE – STAAD.Pro training makes expertise in using the software at a pro level in analyses & designing building sectors.
This course is designed to offer students and professionals at all levels to learn and use the STAAD.Pro V8i.
- B Tech. Students
- Diploma Students
- Structure Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Introduction to STAAD.Pro V8i
- 3D Structures Modeling
- Applying Floor & Member Loads
- Defining & Assigning Earthquake Loads
- Defining & Assigning Wind Loads
- Analysis & Design of a Residential Project (Real Project)
- Introduction to Steel Structure Design
- Analysis & Design of Steel Structure (Multistoried)
- Analysis & Design of Steel Structure (Gable Frame Building)
- And lots more !
- Upon successfully completion of the course students will get Course Completion Certificate