C Programming 2017
This is the official web site of "Computer Programming in C". This course is offered as a freshmen level computer programming course at National Taiwan University.
- 12/05/2017. The quiz schedule of Tuesday class is as follows. 12/12 file I/O, 12/19 data structure and object, 12/26 preprocessing, 01/02 standard library, 01/09 final exam (two tasks). The quiz schedule of Monday class is as follows. 12/11 file I/O, 12/18 data structure and object, 12/25 preprocessing and standard library (two tasks), 01/08 final exam (two tasks).
- 11/14/2017. The quizzes next week (11/20, 11/21) will be about data types and bit operations.
- 11/08/2017. Due to the poor grades this week, I will give two special 3 hour lectures on 11/13 and 11/14 to discuss the tasks of midterm exam. Please do come to the meetings (in 204) if you want to improve your programming skills. I will describe the ideas behind the tasks, and the techniques to approach them. The quiz of bit operation will be postponed to the week of 11/20.
- 11/06/2017. TAs please release test data of the exam tasks after the exam.
11/06/2017. The quizzes next week (11/13, 11/14) will be about data types and bit operations.
- 11/02/2017. We will have midterm exams next week. Each exam will have two tasks, which will cover pointer and strings. The exam time is 9:20 - 12:20 for Monday and 2:20 - 5:20 for Tuesday. Please take a seat at least 10 minutes before the exam. Also note that you need to know how to get an entire line of input for this exam.
- 10/26/2017, The examples I did in class are now available in this Github repository C2017
- 10/26/2017, We will have quizzes about pointers next week. Please be well prepared.
- 10/05/2017, We have horrible grades this week so I changed the plan. The quizzes for 10/16 and 10/17 are still about arrays and loops.. We will also discuss this The fourth lesson
- 10/02/2017, We will not have classes next week (10/09 and (10/10).
The quizzes for 10/16 and 10/17 are about functions. We will also discuss this The fourth lesson
- 09/27/2017. The quizzes for 10/02 and 10/03 are about arrays, and will be significantly harder. Please be well prepared.
- 09/24/2017. Materials for the first 1.5 hour of week 2. The third lesson
- 09/20/2017. The quiz for 09/25 and 26 are still about loop and branch, but will be
significantlyharder. Please be well prepared.
- 09/17/2017. Materials for the first 1.5 hour of week 2. The first lesson. The second lesson
- 09/14/2017. The quiz of the next week and the week after the next week will cover the materials in week 2 of Coursera, i.e., condition and loops. The next week will be easier, and the week after the next week will be harder.
- 09/13/2017, 開學第一周的小考結束，請同學注意以下幾點：
- 考試成績已上傳至 Judge Girl，記得至 Score 區確認自己的成績有無問題，如有問題請盡速向TA詢問。
- 考試題目也已上傳至題庫裡的 Exam 區 (50078, 50079)，同學可以多加練習。
- 請有加簽但未拿授權碼的同學，可於TA Hour至資工館Lab 332領取或下禮拜上課時領取。
- 下周考試範圍為 Branch & Loop。
- 09/11/2017, the following is a list of your classmates that are willing to help you on this course. Please do not hesitate to contact them with their NTU email.
- 王彥仁 B06902093
- 楊皓丞 B06902097
- 張集貴 B06902052
- 吳聖福 B06902021
- 08/28/2017, 修課同學帳號已創建完成，請各位同學至 ntu 信箱確認帳密，並前往批改娘確認帳號可以登入和使用。
- 如遇到登入錯誤，請私訊 林小明粉絲專頁 或 寄信至 林小明信箱 <email@example.com>。
- 08/24/2017, we have a grading site at https://judgegirl.csie.org/. All exams and practice tasks are available there.
- 08/24/2017, we will have the first exams on 09/11 and 09/12. The exams will cover the materials in first week on Coursera.
- 06/04/2017, this course is for CSIE students only.
- Pangfeng Liu, 劉邦鋒 教授
- Lecture Videos on Youtube
- Meeting time/place
- 14:20 - 17:20, every Tuesday at CSIE 204
- 09:10 - 12:10, every Monday at CSIE 204
- TA Information