- Endorse local, county, state, and national candidates whose platforms are consistent with our democratic principles
- Provide a platform for candidates and legislators to speak about their vision, goals, proposed bills, issues, and solutions
- Aid fellow Democratic groups statewide
- Participate in the California Democratic Party and California Democratic Council
- Gather and provide information on current and proposed local, county, state, and national legislation
- Endorse proposed legislation that is consistent with our democratic principles
- Provide a friendly, open, and respectful environment for like-minded citizens to gather, debate, and socialize
- Help us to achieve a fair, just, and safe society by joining or donating to the Burbank Democratic Club now!
Why I'm a Democrat
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal”."
President John F. Kennedy, Profiles in Courage
Climate change is the most urgent issue facing our nation and the world. Democrats embrace the science and support policies that would keep fossil fuels in the ground and accelerate the transition to clean energy.
-- Vicki K., Burbank Democratic Club member