There’s solid wood durability built into every Kitchen Kompact cabinet. From the oak, maple or beech on the doors to the solid pine corner blocks on the base cabinets, each cabinet is built to last. Kitchen Kompact's cabinets are certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association® as meeting or exceeding the strictest standards in the industry.
Kitchen Kompact uses more solid wood in their cabinets than most other manufacturers. Everywhere a screw goes is solid wood.
Note these quality features:
- All frames are built of solid 3/4" hardwoods.
- Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and then glued for added strength.
- Solid wood corner blocks are glued and power nailed.
- Solid wood toe kicks, 3/4" thick.
- Solid wood hanging strips on wall and base cabinets, located at the top and bottom.
- End panels consist of 3-ply construction, 1/2" thick engineered wood core with hardwood veneers.
All cabinets get stained and sealed and are protected with a durable topcoat. The result is a surface that is virtually “family-proof,” resisting many household chemicals, water, alcoholic beverages, mild acids and even nail polish. The result is more than just a kitchen you can cook in— it’s a kitchen you can live in at a price you can live with.
And there’s more. All Kitchen Kompact cabinets feature plywood drawers as a standard. A front-to-back epoxy-coated drawer system is securely attached to a solid wood strip in the back of the cabinet for stability, and years of smooth operation. We also offer universal design cabinets.
Kitchen Kompact cabinets are available in Warmwood, Glenwood, Chadwood, Bretwood, and Mellowood colors. See our home page to choose your door style and see average kitchen prices.
Check out our Embellishments page to add your own style to your cabinets for a custom look!