The 2019-2020 DECA Scholarship applications are officially open! These scholarships are available to ALL paid DECA members --- please take advantage of these opportunities!!
Mrs. Simmons will be happy to assist with letters of recommendations if needed.
FAQ's about DECA Scholarships:
1. Do I have to be a current high school or collegiate DECA member to apply for a scholarship?
-Yes, you must be a current DECA member to be eligible for DECA scholarships.
2. What is the deadline to submit my application?
-The deadline to submit your application is January 17, 2020.
3. Can I apply for more than 1 scholarship?
-Yes, you may apply for more than one scholarship as long as you meet the criteria for each scholarship.
4. Do I have to be a high school senior to apply?
- No, all grade levels (from high school freshmen to Collegiate DECA members) are welcome to apply. Unless the scholarship application specifically requires a grade level/collegiate, you can safely assume that all members can apply.
5. Are DECA scholarships based on financial needs ?
-No, most of DECA scholarships are merit-based.
6. Do I have to be interested in a particular career or industry for some scholarships?
-Some such as, AICPA, NAPA and Marriott International do provide scholarships that are focused toward a specific industry and/or career interest.